Friday, April 24, 2020

Morena Room 3, I hope that you are all well today and don't forget to check your special video messages that I left for you on Seesaw!


Todays challenge is a maths scavenger hunt


Today I want you to think about numbers and shapes! Look around outside and inside and see if you can find me....
- something that is a square shape -something that is a triangle shape -something that is a rectangle shape -something that is a circle shape then...
-see if you can find 5 little things and 5 big things, put them together and tell me how many! -see if you can find 3 toys and 4 stones and then put them together and tell me how many! -see if you can find 7 pieces of lego or blocks and 2 felts and then put them together and tell me how many!
And then when you have finished doing all that, if you can, see if you can write 1 to 10, you may need an adult to help you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
And remember... have fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Manu tukutuku: Kite-designing for Pūtaiao

As part of our Material World unit this week we designed kites. We have been investigating and exploring what different materials and fibres...